Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am 23


June 19, 2009-- the day I marked my 23rd day of existence in this world.

Some people think that the coming of age should and is usually accompanied with new levels of thinking, renewal and more changes. I also do think so, but I am afraid that I won't be able to do such as I come to a new year of my life.

Sure is, I am unpredictable, even for myself. I tell so many lies and have done and continue to do so many mistakes in my life. At times I am quite and I love it. Oftentimes I am loud outgoing and every after such situation , I usually regret the way I acted. I want to be like those silent, intelligent, thinking and deep people who knows far more than what their tongues strike. I want to be like those detectives in novels and movies as well as undercover agents or super intelligent someone that can do something more than what is expected and what is normal.

Now, do I think I have to change my life? I guess I do.

I don't hate the me, I just do not entirely like it. The hell, im 23, and time is running out, if not for my ego, but atleast to my sanity.

Happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment